Cinematography is infinite in its possibilities..much more so than music or language - Conrad Hall, ASC.
An ardent, skillful and passionate cinematographer who believes that cinematography is "painting with lights" and thats exactly what I follow in my works/projects. A Diploma holder in Digital Cinematography from Cochin Media School, Cochin. Experienced in assisting and associating with cinematographers / photographers /DoPs in Malayalam / Telugu / Tamil film industries for over 4 years, and also doing independent short films, music videos, model / product portfolios, promo ads, etc. side by side. Also experienced in coordinating cinematography dept. for two TV programs for Rosebowl (a premium Malayalam channel) for over 3 years.
Skilled in operating cameras like
Looking for a position of cinematographer / Director of Photography in shoots to work with film makers / editors / photographers / artists etc as an indidivual or as a part of the team to bring out the best of the inputs and creativity together.
Summary of my work skills :
Friendship (Assistant Cameraman)
Chandrayaan (Assistant Cameraman for a schedule)
Ford Ecosport 2013 Launch natioanl ad campaign - Operative Cameraman
Tata Tiscon TVC - Associate Cameraman
Soft n Cool tissues Arab TVC - Associate Cameraman
Zuleikha Hospitals TVC - Associate cameraman
Lost(Maravi) - Operative Cameraman
Sunetra(The Pretty Eyed Girl) - Operative Cameraman
Ottayaal Paatha(The Narrow Path) - Cinematographer
Iruttu(Darkness) - Cinematographer
Chaayam Poosiya Veedu Part 2 - Maya (The Painted House Part 2 - Maya) - Cinematographer
Naina Tere (Hindi music video) - Cinematographer
Apartment (Assistant Cameraman)
Gangaputrulu (Assistant Cameraman cum Still Photographer)
Roommate (Director of Photography)
Ottayal Paatha - The Narrow Path has won several awards in various national and international film festivals.
• Second Best Feature Film - Kerala State Film Award 2016
• Silver Gateway (2nd Best Movie) - Jio MAMI Film Festival
• 2017 John Abraham Award
• Best Indian Feature Film - Bodhisattva Int’l Film Festival (Patna)
• Best Debut Directors - Kerala Film Critics Award
• Best Actor (Special mention) - Kerala State Film Awards
• Best Actor - New York India Film Festival
• Official Selection in Competition section as the only Indian movie - Cairo International Film Festival
• Opening Film - Jaffna Int’l Film Festival 2017
• Official screenings in film festivals in Singapore, Venice and Melbourne.
Maravi - Lost, the next movie from same team has just got official selection in Malayalam section of International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK) 2017. Also -
• Ranked No. 3 out of Top 20 films in the list of the international agency Asian Cinema, which showcases the best Asian films.
• Official Selection in Competition section in Kolkata International Film Festival 2017
Vishnu is a hardworking, talented and a very determined Cinematographer.He is very dedicated towards his work. He has aced all the projects that i know of. I have had a very good experience working with him.